Here is a small list of some of the hottest wedding trends for 2012 so far:
1. Cake Pops or Cookies (see The Cookie Chew for options) instead of Cake
2. Incorporating color into your dress — need your something blue?? Sew or pin it ON your actual dress
3. Getting creative with your photos — plan ahead for your Thank You cards and upcoming events! (Talk to Colleen Sherman of Color Me Rad photography for ideas!) Also, try using a photobooth “backdrop” instead of the whole booth – it makes for much more creative and fun pictures!
4. Mix & Match flower styles and colors for both centerpieces and bouquets – ask Abby Barbrick from Sugar Rose Flowers for more ideas that fit your vision!
5. Fun, memorable food ideas — think ice cream trucks to top off the end of the night for something your guests will always remember!