Planning a wedding comes with planning your honeymoon. The relaxing, fun part. It allows you to wind down after the planning madness. To just be. As a couple. To celebrate the vows and commitment you just shared. To have an experience you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
For the next 10 days, we will give you our top 10 ideas to get your mind started. Remember: BOOK EARLY – a lot of these places book fast!
Croatia has long been regarded as one of the most beautiful spots in Europe, but the booming tourist industry was interrupted by war in the early 1990s. Now, tourists are rushing back to enjoy the country’s long stretch of Adriatic coast.
With a cultural history that is sure to wow, rich in natural beauty, mountains, beaches, lighthouses, and a diverse cuisine, Croatia will fit most’s likes, wants & needs when it comes to a honeymoon destination. Enjoy the crystal blue sea, the climate, historic towns and unspoiled nature.
Top Beaches in Croatia:
- Lumbarda – Sand
- Bol – Water sports
- Novalja – Party
- Crikvenica – Family
- Baška voda – Pebble
Top 5 Things to Do:
- See the glowing blue sea inside the Blue cave on the island of Biševo near Vis.
- Spend the night in an Empress Sissi style accommodation in Opatija and feel like royalty.
- Play Picigin with the friendly locals on the Bacvice beach in Split.
- Listen to the unique and only sea musical instrument in the world – the sea organs in Zadar.
- Taste delicious meals prepared under a coal covered pot in the restaurant Lička kuća at the Plitvice National park.